Veja: the grid
This is a completely different style that will allow those who aren’t keen on Veja’s V to walk green with a semi high-top (totally in) with a more refined look and a discreet logo. It is available in 6 colours with a special mention for the loud purple, cyprus and yellow style, but also the more everyday colours such as black and grey.
Respecting the environment is still on the agenda for this collection: white natural rubber soles and leather tanned with acacia extracts. With tone-on-tone overstitching, the Veja The Grid claims to be the symbol of a geometric style, a reflection of our industrial world of tangled lines, wires and roads.
Beware! Veja The Grid is a limited edition; there are only 3,000 pairs for sale, so get moving! They are on sale for €125 from the following addresses in Paris:
- French Trotters – 30 Rue de Charonne 75011 Paris
- le Printemps de l’Homme – 61, Rue Caumartin 75009 Paris
- Palais de Tokyo – 13, avenue du Président Wilson 75016 Paris
- Kiliwatch – 64, rue Etienne Marcel 75001 Paris
And outside from the following adresses:
- Selfridges – 400 Oxford Street London
- Iki M – marienstr. 6 – 80331 Munich
- Paul Warmer – Leidsestraat 41 – 1017 NV Amsterdam