Visiting Tudor’s website is always a source of pleasure. They really create beautiful and particular watches on which cases look like a wheel, the dashboard is actually a dial, and buttons are inspired by gear shifts. Tudor’s Grantour line usually has eighth of a turn lockable chronograph pushers and technical lugs, all finished in satin and a 41mm case. Today the whole range gets lots of new features with the release of the Grantour Fly-back. Like I have just said, details are fine and assert Tudor like a reference in sport watches.
The Grantour Chrono Fly-Back can instantaneously measure many intervals, resettling its running chronograph. It is trimmed with a red push button and a new small second subdial referring to driving belts. From now on, the case gets bigger, from 41 to 42 mm for the whole range and in addition to the classic steel case, you have now the choice of a 18-carats gold one. By the way I invite you to watch this short presentation video so you can understand a bit more of Tudor’s philosophy.
Now we can highly affirm that Tudor’s watches really are racing cars. Tradition, savoir-faire and a great Swiss fabric for some exceptional watches.
Price:from €1800 to €4400.
More information at www.tudorwatch.com
Tudor Grantour Chrono Flyback:
– References 20550N abd 2551N
– 42 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
– Black-lacquered fixed graduated bezel made of steel or 18ct pink gold
– Self-winding mechanical chronograph movement
– Power reserve of approximately 42 hours
– Steel or 18 ct pink gold bisable lockable chronograph pushers with red and black marking
– 60 minute totalizer at 9 o’clock
– Small seconds hand at 3 o’clock
– Date at 6 o’clock
– Sapphire crystal
– Steel or 18 ct pink gold screw-down winding crown
– Waterproof to a depht of 150 m (500 ft)
– Steel or steel and 18 ct pnk gold bracelet, or leather strap with large or micro-perforation, folding clasp and safety catch.