- You search « red »
- Your search matches a tag : Red
- Your search matches to the types : Plain colored t-shirts , Tailored suits , Tailored shirts
- Your search matches about the shops : Fred Perry Newburgh Street , Fred Perry Authentic , Fred Aston , Fred Perry Laurel Wreath
- Your search matches to the brands : Engineered Garments , Won Hundred , Fred Perry , Dsquared2 , Red Wing Shoes , Devred 1902 , Alfred Sargent , Red Collar Project , Frederique Constant , Freddy , Coal Considered , Façonnable Tailored Denim , The Hundreds , Redskins
- Your search matches to the websites : La Redoute , Red Square Clothing
This polo shirt is nice! I like the red colour (makes a change), the design (that I can’t quite find words for), and in particular the use of the braces. Now, obviously these ones, with the single strap at the back and the buttons, are quite unusual , but you can always draw inspiration from… Read morenoandno comment yetfor this article.
Is it time to take your Ray Ban Aviators out for a ride again? This iconic style was designed in 1936 for the American army’s pilots and immortalised on the silver screen by the young, good looking and arrogant Tom Cruise in Top Gun. Aviators really are top-drawer stuff. The frames are available in gold… Read morenoand4 commentsfor this article.
Swear is a London-based brand offering a range of shoes halfway between sneakers and classic shoes snce 2001. Those Dean below are both comfortable and stylish thanks to their rubber soles and pointed and detailed toe. Apparently, their style is mostly inspired by rock… but actually the model is named after James Dean and dedicated… Read morenoandno comment yetfor this article.
WESC side! WESC (We are the Superlative Conspiracy) or WE is a Swedish brand, established in 1999. Inspired by the skating and streetwear scenes, it made a name for itself by sponsoring certain underground Swedish artists and musicians. I’ll spare you the names as I suppose, like myself, you don’t know much about Swedish artists… Read morenoandno comment yetfor this article.
Sometimes fashion and music are on the same wavelength. The French ready-to-wear brand April 77 arrived with the renaissance of rock culture. You have probably heard of them because of their skinny jeans. Last month they’re paying hommage to the famous guitar manufacturer Gibson by releasing 500 numbered pairs of skinny “Gibson” jeans. They are… Read morenoandno comment yetfor this article.